Proud Member of NH Youth Football and Spirit Conference
(American Youth Football/Cheer)
Become Part of Demon Pride
- Member of the NHYFSC, NH's Largest League - Play against the same towns you'll play against in high school such as Salem, Nashua, Londonderry, Hudson, Manchester, Keene et al.
- All levels play on regulation size fields
- State, Regional and National Playoff System for U9, U10, U11.
- (Instructional Level Program For U9 (stops at State Level) and Under)
- No weight limits at any level - Play with kids your own age and grade
- Compete in NH's largest league
- State, Regional and National cheer competitions
- 3 additional cheer comps per season including one that we host ourselves right here in Derry (Harvest Cheer Invitational)
- Football cheering for up to 8 games
Registration is open to all boys & girls living in Derry, Chester, Auburn, & Hampstead, NH for flag or tackle Football and Cheerleading.
Football - Grades K-8*
Ages 5-7 Flag Division (must be 5 by 7/31, can't turn 8 on or before 8/1)
Max Age 8 U8 Tackle (cannot turn 9 on or before 8/1)
Max Age 9 U9 Tackle (cannot turn 10 on or before 8/1)
Max Age10 U10 Tackle (cannot turn 11 on or before 8/1)
Max Age 11 U11 Tackle (cannot turn 12 on or before 8/1)
Grades 7-8* Wolverines
Cheer - Grades K-8, 9-12*
7th & 8th Grade Cheer* - Wolverines
Div-18 - 9-12
Registration online only
Please mail additional forms (i.e., copies of birth certificates and report cards):
PO Box 118
Derry, NH 03038
Documents can also be emailed to email@example.com
ALL forms in the "registration" folder are required. Please also review and download important documents and instructions in the "parents" folder.
Other Forms Needed to Complete Registration
- Copy of 2016-2017 Report Card
- Copy of Birth Certificate (if not on file)
Fees you will need to pay at registration
$125 Registration Fee Due with Registration / $175 after April 30th
$ 50 Registration Fee - Flag Football / $75 after April 30th
$200/$50 (Flag Football)
Each player is required to sell 20/$10 (Flag Football – 5) raffle tickets per family. Raffle Tickets can be paid for in one of the following three ways:
1)100% up front at raffle hand-out night (TBD),
2)50% up front at raffle hand-out night (TBD) and 50% deferred until equipment hand-out, or
3)100% at equipment handout.
Total Raffle Ticket payment of $200 ($50 for Flag) is due NO later than equipment/uniform handout on July, 15th, 2017. Equipment/uniform will not be furnished to any player with funds due.
Mastercard & Visa
The Demons accept MasterCard & Visa along with personal check & cash as acceptable payment methods.
The Demons have 1 Mandatory Player/Cheerleader Fundraisers.
- MFR - Raffle Tickets. Tickets will be distributed at registration. Each family will receive 20 raffle tickets to sell at $10 each (1set/family). Winner will be drawn early September.
Registrations are accepted on First Come, First Serve Basis
What you will need to register:
Please Note: **Any past participants owing an outstanding debt or who have not returned any uniforms or equipment to the Demons by registration, will not be allowed to sign up until all equipment/uniforms or past due and present fees are settled.
- A copy of the child's birth certificate showing the seal of the City, Town, or State they were born in is required and mandatory (announcements from a hospital cannot be accepted).
- Download and complete all registration forms above and bring them to on-site registration or send them via mail to the address above.
- A parent or legal guardian must be present to sign all legal paper work or registration can not be accepted. Children can not be dropped off alone to sign up themselves and you are only permitted to sign up your own family.
- Fees required at registration are listed above.
Refund Policy - A participant can request a refund from a Derry Demons Board Member in writing via email or letter for the cost of registration. Request must be submitted prior to the end of the 3rd day of practice. Cheerleaders who participate in tumbling are not eligible after tumbling sessions. All equipment must be turned in prior to any refunds being issued.
Roster Policy – Our football roster capacity according to the NHYFSC constitution is 36. We accept paid registrations up to 100% of capacity or 36. Once a roster reaches 36, we accept paperwork only and players are “wait listed”. All enrollment is on a “first come, first serve basis” in accordance with our by-laws.